Joyful Art Journaling Collage Tear Sheet 1
This instant download, printable collage tearsheet has a mix of modern and vintage aesthetics. It can be used in all kinds of personal art projects, like art journaling, scrapbooking, junk journals, collage art, bible journals and more.
This page is also available in a BUNDLE of 5 for 40% off here:
This printable collage fodder includes recycled materials and vintage ephemera, along with modern marks that will make your art stand out! You can use them in all kinds of projects, like envelopes, stickers, planners, as gift wrap, or, like my favorite thing to do with them (as I show in the video in this listing) is to tear them up (I like turning them upside down before tearing so the resulting pieces are a complete surprise!) and use them as collage fodder.
You can print them out as many times as you want for your own personal use. Try tearing them in different directions and sizes each time, and it's like a whole new resulting image!
You can also use them in your digital scrapbooks and/or planners, or in your own digital collages.
Download, print, create!
*Please note that only digital files after your purchase. No physical product is shipped with this listing.
No watermarks will appear on your purchases.
YOU WILL RECEIVE 3 DIGITAL / PRINTABLE HIGH-QUALITY 300 DPI FILES:
* 1 A5 .JPG
* 1 A5 .PNG
* 1 A5 .PDF
(These print easily on 8.5"x11" paper. I simply cut off the white borders before using.)
THERE ARE NO RETURNS FOR DIGITAL DOWNLOADS
Be sure this is the image set you want! By policy, I am not able to accept returns for digital items. If you have any problems with your order(s), however, please let me know and I'll do my best to help
COLOR and IMAGE QUALITY CAN VARY
Because of the different screens/devices (with varying light/brightness, etc.) the colors in these images may vary when printed. Because of the age of this vintage or antique ephemera, quality may vary, too. I sell them in the highest file size I can, but some still may have a soft/aged look. I print out the images from each listing and photograph those, so please be sure to look through all of the pictures in this listing for reference. That may give you a better idea of how they will look once printed.
For best print-at-home quality, print on cardstock, matte or glossy photo paper (depending on what you prefer) or just about any paper better than printer paper. (Although, that works, too!) When printing, if you get the error "Some clipping may occur" choose "Fit to Page" for best results. These may also be printed at places like Costco, FEDex, Kinkos, Staples, WalMart, etc.
• Your purchase is not for the copyrights to these printables. All copyrights remain with me, Jules Tillman-Amador of JoyfulArtJournaling.com.
• These printables are for your personal use and “light” commercial use.
• Personal use means you can print them as many times as you need to for use in your personal projects, whether you incorporate them into a larger design or use them as is. Things like: art journals, planners, collage, jewelry, art for your home, invitations, tags, decorations for your home/wedding/party, stationery, and/or for gifts you make, etc.
•“Light” commercial use means you can use them in products you create using these images as part of a larger overall design. You MAY NOT use them "as is" for sale. Your own design must be more than 50% of the overall design if you want to sell them. If you use them in your own art/designs, you may sell originals of that art and limited-edition prints. For example: original wall art, original collages, OR art prints in a series of up to 100 prints (no more).
• If you want to have your work printed on products (mugs, cards, puzzles, etc.) and sell them, they also must be limited to 100 products per use.
• You may not resell the images as is or in a collection of other images as is.
• You may not sell, giveaway or share these images: they are for you only.
• If you would like to use your purchase for commercial digital AND/OR print use (ie.; your business website, business cards, social media, etc.) please contact me for pricing.
Thank you for understanding AND supporting a small creative business! Your purchase means the world to me and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
xo, jules @joyfulartjournaling
[ 1 ]